A brief summary of the comments from yesterday's meeting is below:
- The world is changing and technology must be embraced and integrated into education. We cannot teach the way that we did before.
- In today's world students are connected to a larger world. A classroom without walls. Helps students become citizens of the world.
- Learning is constant and it happens anytime, anywhere for students, teachers and parents.
- Learning in schools has to be connected to real life. Have to look for ways to integrate studies into real world work.
- We need to make a paradigm shift that teachers to focus on learning, not teaching.
- Questioning is constant and students have to take a systemic view instead of focusing on specific content.